Welcome to the Greenridge Place
Therapy Dog Program
7700 W 101ST AVE,Westminster,CO 80021
Greenridge Place is a vetted facility working closely with Therapy Dogs of Boulder County to bring some wonderful dog therapy to residents who greatly appreciate the interaction on a daily basis. The Greenridge Place Therapy Dog program is a totally volunteer program and operates with team visits several days per week.
Teams (a team is a handler and dog) are signed up on a regular visiting schedule. The team choices for visit scheduling are:
– Once each week, same day/time
– 2nd & 4th weeks of the month, same day/time
– 1st, 3rd & 5th weeks of the month, same day/time
All teams are required to take a schedule available to them using the above choices. There are no floating schedules or visitations. All teams are part of a group email list so they can communicate absences and emergency coverage. A monthly schedule is created by the coordinator and sent to all teams and administration just before the beginning of each new month.
- Therapy Dog Registration: All teams must be registered with a therapy dog association. The accepted registration memberships are:
If you are not presently registered with any association, there are several tester/observers for Alliance of Therapy Dogs inside of our Therapy Dogs of Boulder County group who can help get you started on that process. Use the “contact us” selection from the main menu and let us know you would like to be tested with your dog.
2. A copy of proof regarding your dog is current on the Rabies Vaccination. A vet record is acceptable.
3. A copy of proof showing your dog was fecal tested and the test was negative within the last 12 months.
Are you interested in being a therapy dog team at Greenridge Place?
If your answer is “Yes”, then you can get this process started by filling out the application form below. Once your application is received, a representative will contact you by email to discuss the next steps: