Welcome to the Good-Samaritan Society Healthcare Center
Therapy Dog Program
2101 South Garfield, Loveland, CO 80537
If you are a qualified Therapy Dog team, you may be interested in visiting this facility with your certified and approved therapy dog.
Learn More about it:
Good-Sam Healthcare Center is a vetted facility working closely with Therapy Dogs Boulder County (TDBC) to bring some wonderful dog therapy to residents who greatly appreciate the interaction on a daily basis. This Good-Sam Therapy Dog program is a totally volunteer program and operates with team visits at least once per week.
The team choices for visit frequency are:
– Once each week, same day/time
– 2nd & 4th weeks of the month, same day/time
– 1st, 3rd & 5th weeks of the month, same day/time
All teams are required to take a schedule available to them using the above choices. There are no floating schedules or visitations. All teams are part of a group email list so they can communicate absences and emergency coverage. A monthly schedule is created and sent to all teams and administration just before the beginning of each new month.
- Therapy Dog Registration: All teams must be registered with a therapy dog association. The accepted registration memberships are:
If you are not presently registered with any association, there are several tester/observers for Alliance of Therapy Dogs inside of our Therapy Dogs Boulder County group who can help get you started on that process. Use the “contact us” selection from the main menu and let us know you would like to be tested with your dog.
2. All therapy dog teams visiting this facility must be registered with TDBC. Fill out the form below for more details on how to achieve this.
3. There may be a facility orientation required depending on what part of the facility you visit with your dog.
Are you interested in being a therapy dog team at Good-Samaritan Healthcare facility?
If you would like to make application to be a therapy dog team at Good-Sam Healthcare in Loveland, please click on the following Facility Application Form link which will take you to the Facility application page. If you would like to make application to more than one Facility, please read about their requirements first before selecting them on the application:
DOGS ONLY, please